- 1You must first pass an additional verification process.
- 2Because this card is prepaid, you can only spend what is on the card and thus are unable to overdraft.
- 3To help the federal government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, the USA PATRIOT Act requires all financial institutions and their third parties to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens a card account.
- 4Additional terms and third-party fees may apply.
- 5Please review your cardholder agreement to learn how this applies to you.
- 6Wisely Pay by ADP is not a credit card and does not build credit.
- 7Standard text message fees and data rates may apply.
- 8Please allow up to 3 weeks for funds to be loaded to the card after initial setup of direct deposit to your card.
- 9Nearly 100% of cardholders receive their pay on or before 9am on payday.
- 10The number of fee-free ATM transactions may be limited. Please see your cardholder agreement fee schedule for more information.
- 11See your Cardholder Agreement for full zero-liability information.
- 12You may load $20-$500 in cash for a flat rate of $5.95 (subject to card and balance limits), in addition to the amount you wish to load onto your Wisely card. You should confirm your access to this feature before attempting to load cash to your card.
The Wisely Pay by ADP prepaid card and debit VISA or Mastercard are issued by Fifth Third Bank, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International or Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Wisely Pay prepaid card can be used everywhere Debit VISA or Mastercard is accepted.
Visa and the Visa logo are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association. Masterpass and Mastercard are registered trademarks, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Apple, the Apple logo, and Apple Pay are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
MoneyPak is provided by Green Dot Corporation. Green Dot and MoneyPak are registered trademarks of Green Dot Corporation. Reload @ the Register is a trademark of Green Dot Corporation. Western Union is a registered trademark of Western Union Holdings, Inc. Ingo is a registered trademark of Ingo Money Inc.
Venmo is a registered trademark of PayPal, Inc. MoneyPass is a registered trademark of Genpass, Inc. Allpoint is a registered trademark of ATM National, LLC. PNC is a registered trademark of PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. Plastiq is a registered trademark of Plastiq, Inc.
Wisely by ADP, ADP and the ADP logo are registered trademarks of ADP, LLC. Wisely Pay by ADP is a trademark of ADP, LLC. ADP is a registered ISO of Fifth Third Bank, N.A. Copyright © 2019 ADP, LLC. All rights reserved.